|Name of Post:||MPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Post Date :||25/10/2017|
|Short Information :||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has Published a Recruitment notification For 296 Tax Assistants Group-C Post.Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Patternis mentioned below.|
Name And No. of Posts –
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Tax Assistant|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||296 Posts|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Maharashtra|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||17/05/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||06/06/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||mpsc.gov.in|
Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 Years As on 01-08-2017.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have done Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay .
Application Fee – General Candidates have to pay Rs. 373/- and Reserved Candidates have to pay Rs. 273/- through SBI Bank Challan using cash, net-banking or credit/debit cards.
How To Apply –Candidates who are interested in applying for this post will have to open the official website and will have to apply from there through online. Candidates can also follow these below steps in order to check the result-
- Log into the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- The page that will be opening in front of you will be the homepage of the Recruitment body.
- Search for the announcement that has been made for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Tax Assistant.
- Click on the announcement to carry on with the further process.
- You will be redirected to the page form where you can fill up the application form.
- Now click on the Tax Assistant Apply Online link that has been provided.
- You will be provided with the application form.
- Fill in the blank spaces with all your details.
- when you are done, click on the submit option that is provided.
Important Dates –
• Starting Date of Online Application: 17-05-2017
• Last Date of Online Application and Fee Payment: 06-06-2017
• Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 07-06-2017
• Date of Preliminary Examination: 20-08-2017
Detail Advertisement And Online Link To Apply