|Name of Post:||
UDRP Recruitment 2017
|Post Date :||25/10/2017|
|Short Information :||Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project(UDRP) Has Released Nortification For 51 vacant posts of Assistant Accountant, Stenographer, Data Entry Operator. Eligible Individuals can apply for UDRP vacancy by submitting their prescribed application form before the end date which is 9th November 2017. Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedurei s mentioned below.|
Name And No. of Posts –
|Name of Post||Total Post|
|Addl. Program Director||01|
|Manager Contract Management||01|
|Manager Human Resource||01|
|Manager Office Management||01|
|Deputy Program Manager||01|
|Environment Resettlement Specialist||01|
|Contract Management Expert||03|
|Social Community Development / Gender Officer||03|
|Data Entry Operator||09|
|Multi Purpose Worker/Attendant||09|
Age Limit –
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Educational Qualification –Job finders should have passed 10th / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
Selection Process – All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Screening Test, Interview .
Pay Scale – Rs. 1,10,000/- (Post 1,6), Rs. 80,000/- (Post 2,3,9), Rs. 60,000/- (Post 4,5,16), Rs. 50,000/- (Post 10-13), Rs. 40,000/- (Post 14,15), Rs. 35,000/- (Post 17), Rs. 20,000/- (Post 18), Rs. 25,000/- (Post 19), Rs. 10,000/- (Post 20) .
How To Apply –
- Candidates who want to apply for UDRP vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.ukdisasterrecovery.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must Attach the copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form filled successfully Job appliers should send complete application form in all manners to the address mentioned below.
Address –office of Program Director, 3rd Floor, ITDA Building, IT Park, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun – 248001 .
Important Dates –
|Application Start :||25 October 2017|
|Last Date For Registration :||09 November 2017|