|Name of Post:||IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017|
|Post Date :||18/12/2017|
|Short Information :||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has released the ibps admit card for the IBPS Specialist Officer Preliminary 2017 examination. The call letters are now available on the official website ibps.in. Candidates who have applied for he IBPS SO 2017 examination can download the admit cards from the link provided below. The facility was activated today and would be available till December 31, 2017. IBPS SO 2017 preliminary examination is scheduled for December 30 and 31, 2017.|
IBPS will conduct an Online Written exam for the above Posts Exam. The Exam will be Conducted Online on the Prescribed Exam Center on the Schedule Dates 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017. after Conducting the Pre Exam the Main Exam will be Conducted on 28.01.2018. More Details about EXAM is provided Below.
Date of Online Preliminary Exam – 30 and 31 December, 2017
Date of Online Main Exam – 28 January, 2018
Admit Cards for the above said Exam is available for Download on IBPS website. Candidates can download their ibps admit card can be downloaded , 2017 before the Examination Date from website http://www.ibps.in/
Click Here to Download IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 : Available NOW
Scheme of Exam :- Online Exam will be conduct on the following scheme/ Pattern.
- The Exam will be Conducted Online.
- The Exam will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be Divided into Two Stage. First – Preliminary Exam & Second Main Exam.
- Preliminary Exam is consisting of Total 150 Questions & 125 Marks.
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourthof the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
- A candidates have to qualify in each & every section